About Me

My photo
A woman on the edge, well not really on the edge, just feels that way sometimes. I have been on the edge before so I know I am not there anymore. Thank God I am a mother of two beautiful children, a boy and a girl. They are my world, my moon, my stars my everything I thank God everyday for the blessing in my life. A wife to a man, who I don't believe has ever loved me and if he did he certainly doesn’t anymore, However, I am very thankful I no longer love him. So that is me trapped, in a loveless marriage, trying to plan an escape route. Hoping to save the money and to find courage and strength from sharing rather than keeping it to myself.

Thursday 10 May 2012

First attempt

All of this is new to me. I have no clue what i am doing.
If you have any tips, please feel free to pass them on, but to be honest I cannot imagine that any one would read my musings.


For now this will do, back to the day job.



No comments:

Post a Comment